Air Duct Cleaning
Kwik Dry uses the most advanced air duct cleaning equipment to properly clean your trunk lines, cold air returns, and registers. We use a 5,000 CFM Nikro air duct cleaning machine to remove all the debris from your air ducts. These systems feature a unique 3-stage filtration system, including a final stage 99.97% HEPA filter to assure you that only absolute clean air will be returned back into the environment.
Some of the advantages to having your system cleaned:
- Resolve issues of mold, odor, and dust.
- Increase the life of your HVAC system.
- Decrease allergines from the air, reducing your allergys.
- Decrease the amount of dust in your home.
- Better flow of air.
- Lower energy consumption.
Call Today For Inquiries
- Name: Kwik Dry Air Ducts & Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Location: 1325 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807
- Phone: 417-725-6978
We are conveniently located in Springfield, MO and cover all of the Southwest Missouri areas.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Method
- Evaluation - Every HVAC system is different, so first we remove the panel covering to your furnace and decide what the best course of action is for cleaning.
- Preparation - We then turn your furnace off and cover each air supply with plastic. We then wrap your HVAC filter with plastic and replace it. This helps us separate your return air from your supply air, giving us maximum suction with our vacuum.
- Extraction - We then hook up an industrial vacuum (Nikro SL4000) to your main trunk line. Our vacuum generates 5,000 cfm, creating negative air through your ducts.
- Air Supply Agitation - We then run agitation tools through each of your air supply vents, pushing the debris to the trunk line.
- Trunk Line Cleaning - Once all the debris is pushed from the supply lines to the trunk line, we run an agitation tool through the trunk line to the vacuum.
- Return Cleaning - The we move the vacuum to connect to the return line, and run agitation tools through your return lines.
- Fogging - For systems with mold problems we will then use an antimicrobial fog that we dispense into your supply lines, return lines, and trunk lines.
- Clean Up - We then remove the plastic from your air supplies, clean vent covers, and vacuum all areas we worked in to guarantee your home or business is cleaner than when we arrived.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Clogged dryer vents are one of the leading causes of fires in the home. To keep your dryer running efficiently, Kwik Dry offers a dryer vent cleaning service. We hook up an industrial vacuum to the outlet of your dryer air flow and run agitation tools through the line.
Call Today - We offer same day service for dryer vent cleaning.